Wilson Middle School has a policy on tardiness:
2 tardies = S in citizenship
3 tardies = N in citizenship
4 tardies = U in citizenship
•You will receive a warning on your 3rd Tardy.
•You will serve 20 minutes on your 4th tardy and each tardy after that AND Phone call
home will be made to your parents notifying them of a “U” in citizenship.
NOTE: Serving detention DOES NOT erase your tardy from the record.
•You will be referred to the counselor on your 5th tardy.
Grades are calculated cumulatively. They are as follows:
90% and above = A
80% - 89% = B
70% - 79% = C
60% - 69% = D/Credit
59% and below = F/No Credit
1. Student is on time to class everyday.
2. Follows classroom and school rules.
3. Effort is above and beyond basic expectation of appropriate behavior.
1. Student has TWO (2) unexcused tardies to class.
2. Follows classroom and school rules most of the time.
3. Meets expectations of appropriate behavior most of the time.
1. Student has THREE (3) unexcused tardies to class.
2. Has a tendency to break classroom rules and school rules.
3. Rarely meets expectations of appropriate behavior.
1. Student has FOUR (4) or more unexcused tardies to class.
2. Student has a difficult time following class rules and school rules all the time.
3. Student has difficulty meeting expectations of appropriate behavior.
Gum Chewing is NOT allowed – NO EXCEPTIONS! Consequences are as follows:
1st offense = Warning
2nd offense =You will earn an “S” in Citizenship.
3rd offense = You will earn an “N” in Citizenship
4th offense = You will earn a “U” in Citizenship; You will serve 20 minutes of detention for every time caught then and thereafter.