· Hands-on activities for students led by TECHNOLOchicas, LA Makerspace, and Snap Chat (e.g., coding, robotics, and more)
· Parent STEM and college prep info tracks
· Educator STEM prep tools track
· STEM Professionals Q & A session (facilitated by TECHNOLOchicas)
· Goodie bags and raffled prizes!
· Free continental breakfast and lunch!
By 2018-2019, GUSD students will be proficient in:
-Reading by the end of 3rd grade
-Math at the end of 6th grade
-Content-area Literacy by the end of 11th grade
-Math courses through Algebra II by the end of 11th grade
-Courses satisfying the a-g (UC/CSU) requirements and/or CTE Pathways by the end of 12th grade